Virtual Assistant Rates
Every client is unique and has a specific budget attached to the overall scope of work that you are looking to complete. Since no project is ever the same, my rates are based on the scope of work to be performed.
JLH Virtual Services offers different ways to pay, depending on your business needs:
JLH Virtual Services knows that sometimes clients may need temporary help with a big project, an extra hand during a busy business cycle, or a continuous need for specific services that would be rendered over and over.
Are you looking for someone to help you with continuous specific items in your business and would prefer to pay based on completion of these items? This would be a great payment plan for you. (For example, paying a specific amount for a specific blog post, to create a project plan for your next project-based item, or to create a procedure manual that you’ve been putting off).
**All Project Based needs include consulting time, necessary phone calls and email support.
Using the retainer payment plan is perfect if you need regular, ongoing assistance with services that vary. Retainer clients are billed monthly for a set number of hours each month. I require a minimum of 10 hours per month for retainer clients. Retainers are what most of my clients utilize and I will work with you and your business’ needs to determine the best solution for you.
Need a different Plan that what is shown above? Contact me and we can discuss your options.
**All retainer plans include consulting time, necessary phone calls and email support.
Payment & Billing Policy
- At this time, I accept online payments via Paypal.
- You will not be charged in increments. Billing is to the minute.
- Retainer clients are billed on the last business day of the month for work to be provided the following month. Payment is due before work begins.
- 50% deposit is required prior to Project-Based work beginning.
- Payment is due upon receipt of each invoice. If you require special processing terms please let me know immediately to avoid delay in invoice and payment processing.
- 1-month notice is required for cancellation.
- Progress reports will be sent as discussed upon contract finalization
- Project-related expenses are billed separately and may require advance payment. (i.e. postage, letterhead, items needed specific to a client’s needs, etc.)
For every referral received that turns into a paying client, you will receive 1 free hour on your next package purchased.
Contact me today for a free, no obligation, no-risk consultation!
Also, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE below to get special newsletters with offers, industry news, tips, advice, insights, and more to streamline your business!
“Jamie brings tremendous expertise and insight to my business. I appreciate her ability to adapt to what I do, and to offer an authentic voice as well as an actionable plan for my social media campaigns. The results have been very impressive and have freed me from the burden of worrying about posting all the time.
She is incredibly organized, efficient, and prompt and takes the time to truly get to know your business, mirror your style, and contribute in a genuine, meaningful way.”
— Suzy, Cheeky Seats Scooter Seat Covers